Monday, June 22, 2015

The Never-Finished Office

We got back from Austin yesterday, so today was devoted to unpacking and getting to work on some of my summer goals.

Each summer I come up with a grand list of things I want to get accomplished before heading back to school in the fall (and somehow never finish).  My office has been a goal of mine practically since we moved in almost two years ago.

Awhile ago, we purchased some furniture for the office, but we never finished the room.

Then later, we went through the papers and redid the filing, but we never finished.

I purged books and styled the bookcases, but I never finished.

I started to go through everything in the office and sort into piles, but I never finished.

Are you starting to get the idea?  Despite all this "work", this is what my office looks like today.  View at your own risk!


And that is not even showing the mess hidden behind the desk and the stuff shoved in the cabinets. Needless to say, it needs to be addressed.  So, expect to see some updates as I work my way through this room with a goal to actually finish it this time!



No comments:

Post a Comment