Monday, August 31, 2015

Where have you been...

That's probably what everyone has been thinking.  Well, busy is the answer.  B.U.S.Y.

First of all, I'm still trying to plug through these Masters classes.  I am in Week 4 of a 5 week class, then I only have one more 5 week class after this and I'm done.  The end is in sight.  I think I can, I think I can.

Second, preplanning and back-to-school reared it's ugly head.  And there is nothing like being told two days before the start of school that you are going to go from teaching 5th grade ELA and Social Studies to teaching 2nd grade self-contained to make your head explode.  It was not pretty.

So yeah, that's where I've been.  I promise to get back to posting more soon, just as soon as my brain settles into second grade world and I find balance between home, school, and grad school (at that rate, I'll start posting again once the kids are off to college).

No comments:

Post a Comment